Friday, July 1, 2011

Facebook Hop & Thrifty Finds!

These are my Thrifty Finds for the week! I am so excited to fill them and read them with the littles and so much more! You can find a description of everything and what I spent over on my Facebook Page! I am hosting a Facebook Fan Page Hop this week, in hopes of finding more pages out there and also in hopes of more fans! I share so much more on my fan page like:
Questions from followers and fans!
Tips and advice!
Sale Alerts on awesome kid stuff!
Pictures of works in progress!
and oh so much more!!
These DIY Puppets are on clearance at Michaels!
 They were a recent SALE ALERT!

So link up your Facebook Page and Then Snag the Code and Write a Post on Your Blog too!!
Please Fan the other pages in the HOP too! Check back often to discover new pages!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...