Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Run Down!


Wow, the end of the week already? I'm not too happy with that! I feel like there is so much left to do. Do you all realize how close we are to the school year beginning? Where did Summer go?! One thing we discussed today, was collections. One of the things we enjoy collecting, are dice! We love dice of all kinds, textures, colors and sizes! We enjoy how pretty and fun they are and we love making up our own games too.
It was  National Milk Chocolate Day! We made up some Chocolate Scented Playdough and let your creativity lead the way!
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp cooking oil, 1 cup boiling water. Stir it up, mix well as it begins to clump together. Cook over low heat until dough forms a ball. When cool , mix with your hands.
This has proven to be the most fun of everything we did this week! haha!
I also made up a fun sight word dice game, this has been proven to be a lot of fun for my son, but the other 2 kids also want in on it, since it involves rolling dice and using a do-a-dot marker! hahha!! 

I am trucking my way through this week's 40 bags in 40 days, so much so, that instead of garbage bags, I have filled BOXES! I find it so hard to believe that there was that much clutter in those rooms! In the LIST, the lines in yellow are the places I have already done.
Have You Added Me Yet?

Facebook: MichellesCharmWorld
I am so very thankful to my fans everywhere! Even though we have never met, I consider you all my dearest friends! For who else would want to actually hear about my daily activities? I always follow back on anything you add me on, so please be sure to make a comment or something, so that I know you have added me!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...