Saturday, July 2, 2011

Adventures in the great Midwest! Part 4


It's time for another Show Us Your Town post! I love these, as it really makes me take a minute to STOP and THINK and realize that when we do things, it's not something to take for granted, that I should take photos and enjoy it. Now I can enjoy sharing it with you too!
This week was SWELTERING in the great Midwest, we had heat indexed days in the 100s! Blahh! Instead of grouchy kids, I  had happy, screaming kids! We walked right over to the neighborhood splash park to spend the day! Walked?? I know, but I figured if they worked up a good sweat, they would play harder and then dry off on the walk home and take a good nap!
This splash park is so much fun and has plenty of seating and picnic areas and even a regular play park. The kids love to go here, but we only hit it up during the week as on the weekend it's a nightmare! haha!! My husband and I totally have a blast running around too! There are squirting guns, kid washes, sprinklers and the like! This splash park is definitely a MUST-Do for the locals and on Friday nights they even do a movie in the park!



Bernadette from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
Michelle from MichellesCharmWorld (YAY ME!)






Come on and join us! Snag our button and link up! Don't forget to put the button in your post and to also visit your hostesses! Enjoy the Summer!



Missed my other posts?
WEEK 1 The Waterpark!
WEEK 2 The Zoo!
WEEK 3 Berry Picking
Still to Come: The Aquarium, The Dinosaur Museum, The Children's Museum and so much more!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...