Thursday, November 20, 2008

Advertise On My Blog!


Looking to advertise somewhere Fun? Creative? Active? Bold? Funky? It's here at MichellesCharmWorld! Your ad will run over on the lefthand column there and will remain there for 30 days from your purchase date!
Don't know how to make an ad? I can make one for you using your choice of photo. It will be pretty simple, since i'm not a pro and it will be just 2.00 extra. You can then have the copyright to the ad and use it wherever else you would like too!
Just send me your ad and where you want it to link to and I will put it right up. I will also be rotating the ads every 2 days so that everyone gets a chance to be in the top spot.
I post daily except on the weekends and promote my blog everywhere I can. I post daily on other blogs and that also helps bring in the traffic here.
If you are interested it will be 5.00 for the entire 30 day period and you just have to send the money to: MichellesCharmWorld@Gmail.com Subject title: Advertise
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a nice offer. n_n

KriskropMemories said...

I just love your work, just makes me wish I had some little girls

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thanky you so much for taking the time to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...