Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BOGO Sale!

New season, new look! It's time for me to clear out my clearance section! I have a few items that just need to find new homes otherwise I will want to keep them all and my jewelry boxes are overflowing! (yes I said boxes!!). I figure a big sale is the way to go instead of having a sale section that I really don't like at all. I like my sections to have punch and pop!
All of these goodies can be found in my shop MichellesCharmWorld in the sale section! Right now you buy one you get a second choice for 50% off!!! Just wait for a revised invoice after purchase!
Rules for sale:
Both choices must be from the sale section.
Cheaper item gets the 50% off.
Must be paid for within 3 days.

*WHOLESALERS if you are interested in the entire lot, I have an incredible discount for you!*Alright now get shopping!

It's the last day to help me win a spot for the pre-opening of lollishops! You don't even have to buy anything! Just click on the photo and check out the blog! I need lots of clicks please! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh I love clearance. I will have to check it out. Your shop is sew pretty....

Blackfeatherfarm said...

I clicked for you. You look like you would fit right in, good luck !

OurWanderingAdventures said...

yay thanks so much everyone!

Kristen said...

Love your Mosaic, your shop is so sweet :)

SewMuchDetail said...

Oh I love clearance. I will have to check it out. Your shop is sew pretty....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...