Friday, November 21, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Get to know me! There are many people out there that don't disclose their favorites, don't want anyone to know what they like or why they like it. Not me, i'm an open book! I'm going to share with you what's on my ultimate Etsy Wishlist! I want to eventually buy each and every one of these! With the holidays coming up though it stinks that I have to buy presents for everyone else! haha! If any of you sellers featured here would love to trade, let me know! This post of Fridays Fabulous Favorites is short and sweet just so you can see the goodies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the beads!

Janette P. said...

I love all the pinkness in the top group of your selections!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

thanks for the visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your favourites

Sid said...

Thanks so much - glad you liked the tote (and you looked!).

You make the cutest stuff!!

Sid said...

Thanks so much - glad you liked the tote (and you looked!).

You make the cutest stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...