Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers! I just wanted to remind everyone to check out my blog tomorrow after midnight and get an eye of my AWESOME Black Friday sale! You don't want to miss out on this!!
Today I am thankful for:


My family. They an amazing group of people and I am luckt to be spending this vacation with my husband, children and father. We're in Frankenmuth, Michigan and loving every minute.


My customers. I have an amazing group of people that are helpingme share my creations with the world! With each sale I get, I hope you all know that I still cheer, smile and jump around like a little kid. You make me feel like a little girl on Christmas Day.


My friends. Though few, I know there are no better people out there than you guys. You are supportive, sweet and so kind. I hope this message finds you and yours all happy and full of turkey!


My readers. That's you guys!! You all are so great with feedback, comments and kind words all the way around. Each comment it truly like unwrapping a gift. I hope that my posts help inspire you at least a little bit.


Thank you everyone. I hope your day is truly spectacular. I will be back to regular posting on Monday!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving blessings to you & your family!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Happy thanksgiving

Victoria xx

Impossible Alice said...

I love your thankful list :) and the turkey necklace is super cool! Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda B said...

Hope you have a good sale, too.

Linda

Leslie said...

Aww!! Happy late thanksgiving! I hope you had fun. CUTE turkey! gobble gobble.

Nicole said...

that is such a cute charm!
happy late thanksgiving
-nicole
http://knitnicoleknit.blogspot.com

missknits said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...