Monday, November 10, 2008

My Love On Etsy...

A wonderful assortment of fingerless gloves form Le Armoire
So i've been looking for something awesome to top off my winter wardrobe, a new scarf, hat, bag, brooch, something that I knew would be my statement piece this season. Then I found it! Fingerless Gloves! Yup! That was it!! They look great and are still totally functional! I hate the restrictions gloves put on me, no matter how thin, so I figured this was the route I was going to take. My main winter bag is black and pretty simple and since my coat is a bright, bold red and I was planning on getting a pink coat this year, I decided to go with simple black glove. I did a search for fingerless glove on Etsy and was terrified when too much junk popped up, so I decided to narrow it to arm warmers, since I wanted something longer and then I would be able to get away with wearing short sleeve shirts and still keep warm without the jacket. Well I came across the most FABULOUS shop! I fell in Love with everything at Le Armoire and Nadiah is totally sweet and awesome too!! I wanted like 4 pairs from there and finally decided on a plain black pair. I had a look in mind and knew I could totally achieve it with the plain pair. They arrived in NO time at all, I swear I think they magically flew here and when I opened them, it was on of the warmest days in IL, but I put them on and wouldn't take them off! I was in love!! They fit like they were made for me and they really did keep me warm!

I'm no hoping to get that pink coat to complete my look and I will be all set for when the first storm hits! Yay! For now head over to Le Armoire and let Nadiah know I say hi!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I adore the fingerless gloves too- they are great- and the pink coat is the perfect go along. Looks like a yummy winter on the horizon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...