Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can Supplies Create Happiness?

I get into these ruts sometimes. Where nothing I do is ever good enough or I just don't feel like creating anything new for MichellesCharmWorld. Sometimes I just want to walk away from the love of my life! (Crafting, not my husband! heehee!!!) . Then a package of colorful goodies will come and all of a sudden i'm seeing fabulous things in my head, too many of them to keep track of, so I have to start RIGHT AWAY! The absolute worst is when we are on our way out the door and I open my package in the car! Argg...I can't write in my little notebook enough and I just want to go home and play!

Plastic is so colorful and vibrant it seems to bring me out of my winter blues in the drab and dreary grey that is the cold months in Illinois. It's so fun and cool to look and create with that it seems to perk me up when it's 100 degrees outside and all I want to do is jump in the pool and stay there forever. Plastic is truly my heaven, so yes I do think supplies creates happiness!

Yesterday was a good supply day, I got a swap package in the mail from Brazil and the goodies were amazing, as only another countries treasures can be! I then got some great little mini purses on sale AND 50% off the sale price, so it looks like I have found the packaging for myswag bag giveaways for the first 10 customers I have at lollishops!! I will be giving away one EXACT Lollishops giveaway bag next week some time, so keep checking on the blog!! I can't wait to start creating with the goodies!

If you ever get in a rut, or feel like sales are too slow to go on, go ahead and get yourself something new, ANYTHING! Even something on sale at a craft store and turn it into something FABULOUS! Or, you can come over to the crafters dark side, the world of PLASTIC! It always cheers you up!


Love To Shop Charm Bracelet by MichellesCharmWorld 15.00

5 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

the ladybugs are so cute!

Pnk Geeni said...

great post. have fun with your plastic stash.

Leslie said...

Cute purse bracelet! You always have the cutest stuff! It*s funny, because every time i*m sad & I come across your shop it makes me happy again! you have so much going on with so many elements. :P It*s hard not to smile.

Anonymous said...

Surely they can create happiness, I can tell! I love those carousel horses and shiny gems that you have there :)

Keeping touch!
Janette

Jenna Hansen said...

Love your finds! Have fun creating and getting inspiration. :-)

~Jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...