Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wasting My Time...

Hourglass Necklace by MichellesCharmWorld 10.00
Sometimes do you feel like promoting is wearing you thin? You don't know where your sales are coming from? You are thinking that some places are a waste of time? There are some ways that we can figure what is working!

Notebook and Pencil Ring by MichellesCharmWorld 7.00
I leave codes in a lot of places, but the codes are each individual codes that I keep track of in a code notebook. In this notebook I can tell where I left a code, what the code was and who redeemed it. I leave these little codes on posts in forums, in my email signatures, on my blog (code corner)signatures on message boards, on fliers I hang up in places and on business cards.

There are also non-coded places I advertise such as blogs, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and social networking sites like this. I also consider relisting and renewing a form of advertising and I can't put a code there :) Feel free to add me as a friend or heart me on Etsy!


Taco Night Earrings by MichellesCharmWorld 10.00
How can I keep track of who is buying what other than my notebook? When you purchase something from my store, a little blurb pops up that is a message to seller. I have something like:
**TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND MY SHOP AND YOU WILL GET A FREE PAIR OF LOLLIPOP EARRINGS!!**
Not sure on the exact wording, but buy something and you can see it! haha! I will soon photograph a pair of the free earrings and put it in my Flickr account, I will keep track of the clicks there to see who is actually checking them out AND it gives the customer a chance to see what they are getting for free!

9 comments:

April said...

cute hourglass necklace!

Jan said...

Interesting ideas here! Thanks for sharing!

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Love the taco earrings! And the Barbie Girl song playing... :)

OurWanderingAdventures said...

thanks everyone for visiting and commenting!!

Stela said...

I need a code notebook!
Those taco earrings are making me hungry

Leslie said...

Hey there, hehe i hope you*ve had a good weekend! Everything looks good. That's a good idea you have for the free earrings!

Brook said...

hahaha those taco earring are so funny!!! I love disneyland too! I have a year pass....

Anonymous said...

Love the Notebook and Pencil Ring! n_n

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

That is a great idea! Now I just need to sell something to put a code in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...