Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gingerbread House Contest

So it's finally finished! My Lollishops gingerbread house for the contest is complete. It's not at all what I was aiming for, but I just had too many other things going on right now.

The carousel and the well and the flamingos all shown in the 'lawn' have all been pieces in bits and baubles I have created in my shop!

I wanted my house to be a representation of my shop in general. You will catch the candy trims which I use in loads of my creations, the beading on the edge of the house is something I use in some of my necklaces. The windo boxes are legos, I use a lot of them in my creations too! In the eaves of the front of the home I have pink vintage flat back buttons that I use in my vintage button bracelets. I wanted to be sure I used only supplies that I use in my jewelry. I figured it would make it much more 'ME'.

Hope you like it!

6 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It's darling!! Good job...and I love the "yard" too!
Smiles, Karen

sassypackrat said...

Adorable!!!! Too, too cute!

Pnk Geeni said...

amazing. so much thought went into that.

Kim Caro said...

sheesh thats good!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

awww you guys! Thanks so much for the compliments! You are too sweet!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Truly awesome! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...