Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm In A Treasury

Yay! I just got notice that I was in a treasury! Be sure to check it out Here and use your 12 clicks AND be sure to drop a comment too! This one is so colorful and fun! That is my Candy Sweets Bracelet in the bottom corner on the left.


Candy Sweets Bracelet by MichellesCharmWorld 25.00

I would like to send a big thanks to PinkPatrice, for curating this awesome treasury of candy colored goodness! Here is a little peek into her shop! Stop on by and look at all her fun creations!

3 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

Merry Christmas. You've been tagged. Check out my blog.

Marjorie said...

Congrats!...and cute bracelet!!!

Crystal Raen said...

That's awesome, congrats! I haven't found that I've been in a treasury yet, but I have fun making them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...