Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Finally Made It & Missed It!

Tea Time Ring set By MichellesCharmWorld 12.00
So it finally happened! I made the front page. Yup, me, MichellesCharmWorld. 28 year old mother of 3. 1 year on Etsy and nowhere near professional photos! The sad part about it? I missed it. I was posting on the forums and suddenly was getting congratulated! I didn't know what for and was kindly informed I had made the front page! I was originally an alternate and then I made it on when someone bought something from there. Me...I....MCW....was on the FRONT PAGE!! If anyone out there has a screen shot of it, please let me know!!! The Etsy front Pagers on Flickr have the page before I made it on and that's how I saw that I was orignally an alternate. The ring set above is the one that made it and I am so happy! It was curated by Admin, so whoever you are out there, thanks so much for making my day!
So what happened in the aftermath? Just my happiness! haha! Actually I didn't get any sales at all today, lots of hearts and that's about it. Crazy how I usually make at least 1 sale a day and the day I make the front page, I don't get any! So, all in all I was thrilled, excited, elated, but it's not the magic cure for insta-success!
Now...about that Featured Seller bit ;)

6 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Congrats! I totally missed it too. I always know when I see your work and I just didn't see it. Hopefully someone will have saved it and can show you. Congrats again!

Leslie said...

Congrats on the front page!! lol dontcha hate when that happens?

Anonymous said...

I was on the FP 2 days ago and I had no idea until I checked flickr.

Anonymous said...

Yay Congratz on making it to the FP!

Andreanna said...

I was on the FP 2 days ago and I had no idea until I checked flickr.

Jacqueline said...

Yay Congratz on making it to the FP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...