Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Open For Business

So I have finally got some items up in the new shop and i'm ready to roll! I'm going to limit myself in listings right now, because the site is new and a bit buggy still. I am totally willing to give it a chance since it's so fun to be a part of the lollishop community! I am reserving my review of this new selling venue until I have given it about a month. I will let you know how it goes! Don't forget first 5 people to purchase from me over on Lollishops and spend over 15.00 get a free swag bag! But for TODAY DECEMBER 3rd ONLY every purchase gets a swag bag! Yay! Shipping is included in the listings already, so no mystery shopping here!



A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Ruth of chickedee-chickedee on blogspot for the AWESOME feature she did on me this week! She was such a sweetie and her questions were so fun! Check out her super cute shop of Buttons too!!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats and good luck with your shop!

l said...

This is "sweet"! How did you do that? Blogging is such an artform, and you are really good at it.
Sally

LeelaBijou said...

Congrats! I wish you a lot of sales in your new shop! ^_^

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

CONGRATS for your shop ^^

Tiffan Tales said...

This is "sweet"! How did you do that? Blogging is such an artform, and you are really good at it.
Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...