Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Here! It's Here!!!

Economy Booth Banner by MonsterPromos


Today I am taking a break from my normal posting schedule, due to the excitement of my new banner arriving. My husband ordered me a shop banner for Craft shows from the wonderful and awesome MonsterPromos on Etsy! It's absolutely fabulous and since it arrived quite delayed, it was no longer a Christmas Present, but an awesome YAY you're FABULOUS present! So I figured today would be a great day to acknowledge all the AWESOME customer service I have received from fabulous people on Etsy! This could be an amazingly long post, so I have to try and keep it short! I know I myself did not purchase from MonsterPromos this time around (I have purchased from them before though), but my husband raved about how great she was. The mail took a turn for the worst and she was ready to ship out a new banner!! My husband waited on the old one and it did show up. Great contact all the way through! Which is more than he had to say about a lot of other Etsy Shops that he bought my presents from. Too bad, he also had other great experiences too.
My next rave is for SewInLove. My husband purchased a money apron from her that I had in my faves and it's GLORIOUS! The workmanship is totally making me think she is UNDERCHARGING! hahaha!! It's made so well, very sturdy and lots of pockets for holding STUFF! I can also use it for Garage Sales! I'm taking it to have my shop name embroidered on it too! Very prompt shipping here too!

A+ work goes to JennGee, who made an AWESOME and super sturdy Coffee Corset! My husband bought this one too. It's thick and really does keep your hands from getting too warm!! I've even loosened it a bit to slide over my Venti Passion Tea from Starbucks, because it's too cold for my hands in the winter! haha! I've coveted one of these for so long, but of course never got around to buying myself one!


Windy1824, must be an angel among Etsy Sellers! She is one I have had to deal with on my own and it's been awesome! I had her make up my business cards and stickers and fell in love with the customer service. Even when she's busy with other orders, she keeps me in the loop. When I ran out, I emailed her and she had a listing up for me in no-time! I ran out again and this time I added in some earring cards and bag tags and she did them up so fast!!!! She also ships ASAP.

More fabulous, beautiful and great work awards go to MousseAuChocolat. I got some awesome knit goodies from her and they are funky beyond all reason! I looove them! I wear them every time I go out in my casual wear and I get compliments all the time! Fabulous!! I could go on and on, but I better wait for another day, otherwise this will be the worlds longest post and these sellers won't get the spotlight they deserve if there are too many to wade through!

10 comments:

Crystal Raen said...

Okay I read this b/c the banner caught my eye :-) And gosh everything you've got is so awesome! I'm going to go check out shop where you got the stickers and business cards now!

Amy said...

Love coffee corsets and the money belt--I have both!

missknits said...

oooo love the banner! and the money apron is so cute too! happy new year to you!

Anonymous said...

fashion jewelry

Anonymous said...

nike dunk

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes

china wholesale said...

Looking for trusted yiwu agent? Yiwu Amanda is your ideal business partner in Yiwu China.

wholesale said...

We provide customers worldwide with high-quality products at cheap wholesale prices straight from China wholesalers to help you control costs.

alerts said...

nike dunk

missknits said...

oooo love the banner! and the money apron is so cute too! happy new year to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...