Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Todays Reminder!


Change up those featured items! Go on, get the dusty ones in the back! Let's sell one of those items this week!! I'm spending 2.00 in my shop today to relist sold items, renew older pieces that have potential and list new pieces! I'm onto a good start so far!


Be the first to spend 25.00 in my shop today and get your goodies packaged in this AWESOME little jewel box that I embellished! It was listed in my shop, but finally expired today, I would like to give it as a cute gift box instead of relisting it!

4 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

i love your little mosaic :)

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

that box is cute and colorful ^^
i love the bow on it

Southern Belle said...

That's cute :)

I am following your blog and have added your link to my blog. Could you do the same? Thanks!

mommysyellinggirl said...

You have such great ideas.. I am off to switch out my features...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...