Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Readers Challenge


Tomorrow we will be looking into Myspace and how to work that, so go ahead and sign up for an account if you have one! Add Me and you will have at least 1 friend for now! Today, I wanted to challenge all of us and at the same time test out a still fairly new site! This place is called OWN THE HOUR, I did post about my test with this site earlier and it was still a fairly brand new site and all did not go too well, but it's gaining steam and it's still being chatted about. Everyone has .50 in their paypal accounts right? If so, take the challenge with me! Open up the site and look how pretty it is! It reminds me of the treasury pages and the Etsy front page.


Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and then click on Own The Hour (Sign-Up).



Here is where we choose an hour. I'm hoping all my readers will join me in owning the 6:00 pm(remember this is for TOMORROW and the time is EASTERN) time slot. Let's fill it with MCW Blog readers! Please remember to post a link to the item your are advertising here in my comments, so I know who took me up on the challenge! Also keep us posted here on how you did! When you post here with your item link, let us know how many views you have on that item and then when you post back with results let us know if the item sold, and if not how many views you have on it now. It's super easy to buy an hour!
Your Etsy Item ID Can be found when you open up a listing on the right hand side it says LISTING #. Just copy and paste that into the box! So readers, let's get out there and OWN THE HOUR!

4 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Here is my item:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_1&listing_id=18594677

It has 33 views.

Anonymous said...

Hey hon,

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8358442

413 Views

Anonymous said...

hey, here's mine:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8812615

156 views

Ashley Newell said...

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to let you know that you won a little gift from me on my blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...