Saturday, December 13, 2008

New and Tasty Treats....

Tiny Candy Shop by MCW 25.00

Alright, so just new, because these new treats CANNOT be eaten! hahaha!! I wanted to follow up on my own challenge today just before I head out the door, so here are my new goodies! It's a line of non edible candies that makes my mouth water! I am off to Tweet about it and all that good stuff and then heading to Water Tower Place in downtown Chicago today!

Peanut Candy Necklace by MCW 10.00

Chocolate Candies Bracelet by MCW 12.00

Kissably Sweet Earrings by MCW 8.00

Chocolate Bar Necklace by MCW 12.00

3 comments:

emve said...

You have some VERY cute stuff!

missknits said...

well seee now i just want chocolate! lol cute cute stuff!!

Leslie said...

buahaha!! You rock!! The table scape was a good idea, that*ll be gone in no time. The M&M's are my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...