Friday, January 16, 2009

Fridays Fabulous Finds!


It's friday! I am so excited! I have tons to do this weekend, so I figured I will share a bit of my favorites with you! Don't get carried away and buy them all on me!! I'm in love with everything here and just don't know which to buy first!
AdornMeJewelry has this amazing gray wire wrapped ring that looks like an egg in a nest, it's truly beautiful!
MaureenWilson has this fabulous family sign that would be perfect on our front door!
CarryMeAway is home to the cutest hand painted totes ever! I'm dying to make this cupcake one a diaper bag! How chic is that!?
JuJuLee has this super cool giant diamond ring in black! This is so cool, i'm drooling! I wish she had one in pink too, I would be all over that!

2 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Lovely finds! Have a nice weekend! ^_^

missknits said...

ooo i can see why they are favorites! i love anything by adornme! great finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...