Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe NYE! We did some family bowling and then spend the evening at home. It was wonderful and fun! Only a few of us made it to midnight though! hahaa!Today is another day for family, so today I invite you all to think about what this New Year means for us all as shop owners? For me it means a year to start new and fresh. I'm going to be working on organization in the studio big time this year and work on a better system for filing my postage receipts. Right now I put them in a file folder seperated monthly and that's still taking too long to find them. I may staple them weekly together and also start scanning them onto the computer so I have an online way of pulling up receipts for my customers. I want to get rid of old stock that no longer needs to sit here taking up space. Lots to think about!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Happy New Year Michelle, to your family too!

Mary

Laura said...

Happy New Year & Best Wishes for a very prosperous 2009!

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes

Anonymous said...

wholesale jewelry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...