Monday, January 12, 2009

Just another Manic Monday....






Good morning everyone! I hope the weekend was wonderful for everyone! It's monday now and it's time to get back to work! I'm thinking of trying to come up with a blog schedule so it's not so difficult to come up with topics on a daily basis. I'm still thinking of what they will be though! If you have anything you would like me to write about, please let me know! I love helping people as much as I can! This is what I have so far:

Monday--Change up Featured Items Reminder and maybe a weekly challenge of some sort?

Tuesday-- In The Studio-- Organization tips, photos, new supplies that sort of thing.

Wednsday--Promotions

Thursday--Shop Improvements

On a good note, have you loaded your Google analytics for your Etsy Shop yet?!?! Talk about an OMG moment! I just uploaded mine and got the checkmark about 32 hours ago and lo and behold I have in that amount of time already surpassed my views in my Lollishops shop that has been running for over a month now, in fact I have more than doubled the views! haha! I am 100% amazed at how fabulous that is. (the loads of views, not how sad my Lollishops store is! I have to figure out something else for that) I am getting a lot of foot traffic and a lot of convos and even some sales too. It's also great to notice that my traffic is in fact coming from overseas just like I always knew it would. The best part? I'm noticing that I have a couple people from a few cities that seem to spend a lot of time in my shop daily! haha! Brentwood, TN where are you and who are you? How about you Lambeth, England? This is so fun! I know there are other regular visitors, many that visit daily too! It's a fun tool, I check it for both of my shops every morning as I start the day.

The top one is Lollishops and the bottom is Etsy, I had to cut the rest out because it has personal information and codes on it. You can see how my Lolli views keep tanking, nothing to compare yet on the Etsy views, so we will see if it was just a lucky coupd of days. I should also mention that I was barely online in these past days as we went out of town. I was not doing any online promoting or listing of new items. I just relisted some pieces in the evenings before bed.



Back to shop news! Have you changed up your featured items yet? Get to it! Time to get the shop looking fresh! I've been invited to set up at a birthday party for a 16 year odl this weekend. My pieces will be the party favors and i'm really excited! The hostess gives me a price range and those are the pieces I bring. Unless she has a theme. Everyone picks out what they want upon arrival and then during that party, I package up the goodies in cute bags with tags and business cards in little boxes and such and then put them out for the guests! It's an awesome way to make great money for about 2 hours time! THese are my favorite kind of private parties! SO I'm off to work on getting tose pieces together this week too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for the new look in my shop. You would think we would think of the easy things first, But we don't.

I like what you are doing with the party favors. I have an idea for you. I was going to make these my self but I think your item would be cute too.

Make cute little cup cake toppers they could be the age of the person or the theme for the party. Cub cakes are sort of in and they have the cutes little cupcake stands. I think cupcake toppers are so cute and you have adorable things in your shop.

Julie Jones said...

Great idea for the new look in my shop. You would think we would think of the easy things first, But we don't.

I like what you are doing with the party favors. I have an idea for you. I was going to make these my self but I think your item would be cute too.

Make cute little cup cake toppers they could be the age of the person or the theme for the party. Cub cakes are sort of in and they have the cutes little cupcake stands. I think cupcake toppers are so cute and you have adorable things in your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...