Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekly Reminder

Time to freshen up those shops everyone! Have you changed up your featured items? How about picking 1 item from the back of your shop that needs to be photographed in a different light? Or from a different angle? Try a new backround! This winter weather has many people sitting inside and surfing the web, so let's bring them in with our colorful and funky shops!

I am in the process of listing new items in the shop, so stop on in and take a look at the new cuteness that is coming in! The 3 items in the above photos are my newest creations! So cute! A Vintage Locket Necklace, a miniature dollhouse and dolly necklace , and a Tray of Sweet Desserts Necklace!


Have a minute? Please stop into my Lollishops shop! I'm going to be adding many new goodies in February, but for now enjoy a fabulously funky and awesome goody bag if you buy from my shop this week!!

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi, I just came across your blog - I love your fun cheerful creations :) Catherine

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

A good reminder...Keep everything updated and fresh looking!
Robin
CreationsAnew

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...