Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Special....


Ahhhhh.....gotta love when that weekend hits! You can sleep in (yeah right), Relax (cough, cough ummm no), Read a book (how about watch the movie), Cook wonderful and healthy meals all day (ahhh....fast food anyone?) Needless to say the weekends are hectic. My posts are usually late and really short as they are done on the run. I try not to post on the weekends, but then I feel guilty! haha! Not sure why though. Oh well, I wanted to share with everyone something that I did this week. I changed up my shipping. After a couple years of selling online, I finally started mailing packages with delivery confirmation. I was scared that my sales would stop, since shipping is a huge part of why people don't buy. So I added it to my announcement to explain why shipping was higher than it used to be, I sent out information in my newsletter and also made a forum post about it. I wanted to cover all my bases. I did this on Thursday and that day I still got 2 sales! Yesterday, I got 6 sales and today I already have 5. It seems that my pattern is staying right on. After too many missing packages I just had to do it and now I feel so much better! So go ahead and make a drastic change, it just may get you out of a slump!

Heart Shaped Photo Frame Ring by MCW 9.00

SATURDAY SPECIAL:

Buy anything in my shop today and use code: Blogger110 and get a free bow necklace with your order! Stop on and and enjoy my candy colored paradise!!

5 comments:

Stela said...

the brooch is cute! and makes me want pancakes

Sheila said...

sweet Sweet Sweet.. Oh and michelle thanks for stoping in to my website to take a look.. Sheila

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Thanks for posting.

Sheila said...

sweet Sweet Sweet.. Oh and michelle thanks for stoping in to my website to take a look.. Sheila

Estela said...

the brooch is cute! and makes me want pancakes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...