Friday, January 30, 2009

Fridays Fabulously Funky Finds....

Alright people, sorry I missed yesterday, i've just been going through the wringer lately. It's been a rough week and i'm hoping next week is better! So let's get started! I wanted to share with you the things that caught my eye on Etsy this past week!

In this collage from Left to Right:

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries by JNilsson06 7.00

Crochet Tea Set by BerryCute 18.00

Vintage 60s Mini from FancyPantsAndMore 25.00

Large Pearl Wire Wrapped Ring by AdornMeJewelry 14.00

Personalized Family Metal Sign by MaureenWilson 15.00

Sushi Bar Neckle by MichellesCharmWorld 18.00

All these awesome treasures can be seen in my favorites too! Hope you all buy something fabulous this weekend! Come and share you latest purchase in the comments if you get a chance! I would love to see what caught your eye, even if it's not from this list! It's always good to see what's out there! Have a great weekend everyone and remember to stop in on monday!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for including my strawberries, Michelle! The other items are so sweet!

pnkgeeni said...

I did miss your post yesterday. I kept checking throughout the day. I need to add a lot more things to my etsy store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...