Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess

Happy 4th birthday to my amazing little girl! Princess Peanut, you are the very first light of my life. You taught me how to be a mommy and although along the way we've had some bumps in the road, we're learning it together. Your sense of style has me thinking one day, you could be the next Betsey Johnson! Your smile warms me to the bones and your laughter tinkles like little angel bells. You are a great little girl that reminds me of myself in so many ways, when you sit and read a book, all you ask for is silence and a glass of water. When you make necklaces with mommy, they have to be just right. Your patience with the younger boys shows me what a wonderful person you have already grown up to be. I look forward to the years we have ahead of us together. While often stubborn you fight for what you want and as annoying as it may be to daddy and I, don't ever lose that, There will be many times they you will have to fight to get to where you want to be. Little Autumn-Verona, thank you for making me a better person and I only hope I can mold you into being someone as great as you make me feel. Much love to a girl that makes me feel like a rockstar and may all your wishes come true today and everyday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift for your little girl...Princess Peanut...that she will have forever. Happy Birthday!

KV Creative Designs said...

Happy Birthday to your Princess Peanut! She is adorable!!

Happy New Year and Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

P.S. Stop by my blog to help Celebrate my Blogiversary!

Impossible Alice said...

Awww, she is just precious - I love her outfit! And making a post just for her is a great idea - she will appreciate it so much when she's old enough to understand :)

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

You have a cute little girl, and the message that you wrote to her, how special..

Thank you for stopping by to visit. Greatly appreciated! I looked at your profile about you being crazy, well I'm crazy too. Have a Nice Day

pnkgeeni said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

handmade jewelry

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...