Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Times Are Here Again!


Hi there! It's been a crazy weekend! I may or may not go into detail tomorrow, for now I leave you with a question! How do you get creative with your childs meals? I read a blogpost once about a happy breakfast and it inspired the above creation. I alwways get wild and wacky with lunch and sometimes dinner, but now it was time for breakfast!

Share some fun Toddler and Preschool recipes! Remember anything goes, my 3 and 4 yr olds love Curry Chicken and Guacamole, They eat everything, so I would love to hear them all!


Drop by my Etsy Shop for lots of new creations coming in! I have a load of inventory to add, so keep your eyes open! Right now if you spend 25.00 you get a 10.00 gift certificate for my shop! I am now EXCLUSIVELY on Etsy, so come check me out!

Tea for 1 Ring set by MCW 14.00

4 comments:

*Evelyn* said...

hello Michelle.... in my blog there is a surprise for you... have a nice day
Evelyn

Unknown said...

Amazing what you do!!!! Bravissima! Ciao e buona settimana!!! Have a nice weeck!!!!

Margot Darko at On a Roll said...

Love the breakfast and the teapot/cup charms! :)

On a Roll said...

Love the breakfast and the teapot/cup charms! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...