Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning...

Good Monday Morning! Hope you all had a much better weekend than I! haha! Ours was still wonderful though! Has anyone tried those paint it yourself places? Boy are they pricey! But we did have a blast! Todays post is just a couple notes and a reminder for everyone! Reminder Monday! Let's change up those featured items! Time to give returning customers something new to look at and time to get those new customers in there and give them a taste of what they can find in your back pages! Change it up Ladies and Gents! (You think my husband would take my advice for his shop! haha!). Have you added any new items yet? I have loads of new stock to add this week, so hopefully I can get that rolling soon! I already started! This has ALOT of feminine and girly stuff, but remember it's me, so it's still funky and a bit chunky! Just a taste of the new treasures you can find in my shop! Click on the photo to go there!

Okay the first note is that I officially have neough items for a SALE SECTION. These items are about to expire, so I lowered them waaay more than 50%. I just needed to move them, especially with all the new goodies coming in. Take a Look and find some goodies!


NEXT, My Lollishops shop and my affiliation with them is now terminated. I don't wish to get into too many details, but I learned how not to run a business this weekend and I also learned one very good piece of knowledge: Always take the time to step away for a few beats before you let your emotions get the best of you. It's not always easy, but then that way we can look more dignified and definately more mature as business people. I will be exclusively on Etsy right now. I have a few bits and baubles spread throughout the net, but this is my main shop. I want to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to send me a message and PLEASE know that I am slowly responding. I have about 62 more to go through.


I wish you all well today and please keep my son in your thoughts! We're off to his Drs. Appt. He is deaf in one ear since birth. We finally left all the poking and prodding and testing and surguries behind us at 6 months, when it just became too much. He is now 15 months old and we are going to see if his growth, the surgeries etc. have made any difference! I will keep you all updated, he's one of the bright spots in my life, my little ROman Alexander!

3 comments:

Malissa said...

I was there with you guys the whole weekend for both fiascos,(I only commented once, and lurked-pathetic-I know!) and I think you did great! I wanted to let you know, as a newbie to the other venue, that I really appriciated your answer to my call for site help. I would love for you to visit me from time to time on my blog, and I'll do the same! I was really looking forward to some new friendships!

art by naomi said...

Hi Michelle ..... missed it all, I think lucky me probably. Just wanted to let you know that you were a great source of business advice and always a great source of encouragement on the guild.
Naomi [artbynaomi].

*Evelyn* said...

wow lovely photos....
i tagged you on my blog!!
Have a nice day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...