Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Improve it!

Yay everyone! We are 6 days into the New year and for most of us, it's finally starting to calm down in the real world enough for us to get our virtual world up and rolling again. I have been so busy with the holidays and then my 2 kids birthday right afterwards, that my sales have taken a complete tumble. I can tell that my sales suffer when I don't dedicate the time to get the word out. Just take a peek at my sold section and you will see just what I mean. I have gaps in between some sales too! It's time to buckle down. So my question to you, is in these 6 days so far, what have you done to improve your shop? If the answer is nothing, it's time to get out there and do something!! I changed up my featured items and began using different backrounds again. I was feeling that the white was really making it too sterile and my items are more fun! I have changed up my Avatar, to something that is on my first page, so that it is easy for someone to find if they spotted me in the forums.

Love My Wellies Necklace by MCW 12.00


I have also begun a new 12 month subscription program to my shop. I offer a different item every month for my customers when they purchase the listing. It's an amazing way for people to get a taste of your shop and you also build in a repeat customer base. Why? They may be tempted to buy more when they are in there getting their monthly item. I have already sold a 12 month program and a 6 month program since implementing this! I am hoping that it will grow!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...