Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Treasury Features!

I love the new treasuries I’ve been included in. I’m thinking it’s been the improvement of photos recently that has me in more and more. I am so thankful to those that include me and take the time to make sure all the items go well together! What an eye you all have! That’s my platter on the bottom right hand side! Be sure to click on the treasury, you get 12 clicks, so click on anything as long as you click 12 times! Take a minute to comment too! It’s really helpful in getting a hot treasury to the front page! Thanks bunches!!

ader

In my Shop today, I have added a lot of new things, come on in and take a look! There is a lot to choose from and I am even open to any custom work. My turn around time is less than 24 hours if I have the supplies on hand! Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time to comment and read! bgk I really appreciate each and everyone of you out there! I have the best friends, readers and customers! So come on in and take a little peek and maybe even buy something fabulous today!

 

For today’s SHOP NOTE have you thought about going on a marketing blitz? Print out 20 fliers for your shop, staple some business cards to the bottom and arm yourself with a package of thumbtacks and tape! Head out around your town and don’t come home until all 20 are up! Keep an eye on your Google analytics for your own state and then town and see if your views increase at all! You may even get a sale!!! It’s a fun way to spread the word! This is how I’ve been booked for some local parties. I love Google Analytics! It let’s me see where my views are coming from! Right now I have someone from Westover, Maryland in my shops every single day for quite a bit of time daily…so Miss Westover, what brings you in??? There is only 1 shop I visit daily, almost religiously and sometimes more than daily! hahah! FancyFeast has the MOST rockin’ supply shop and now she’s going out of business, so I keep dropping in to see what else she has listed! I’ve gotten some fabulous things from her and keep buying more! I think i’ve bought something every other day for the past 2 weeks! I need to stay away! Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

 

1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Hi Michelle! I miss you! And just stopped by to say hello and link you to my blog. I'm so happy for the wholesale business!!! Good for you! Well, take care friend. Hugs~Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...