Sunday, May 15, 2011

Making Lunch Fun!

 My husband works a lot and the kids think about him often, a great way to keep them thinking of him and letting him know that is to decorate his lunch bags! Each child gets 1 day of the week and then Mommy gets 1 too! For Friday we all decorate that days bag together. This has been a fun tradition that we started doing awhile back on our lazy Sunday afternoons. It's a great way to unwind and relax and let Daddy know he is loved! I never thought to post about it, until I took a peek at the wonderful postings of Tinkerlab today! I quickly ran and grabbed my phone to snap a photo of the bags.
In Friday's bag, I always include a photo of us working on the bags, this way he gets a little glimpse of what it is that we do when we think of him!
Do you have any fun traditions?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...