Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Craft in a Minute....Chalkboards!

Just in to share a fun little thing that I put together for the kids on their room doors today! Michaels has mini chalkboard stickers on sale for .79 for a pack of 10 and I knew just the right place for them. I popped 4 of these on each door with a sticker in the center (since the puzzle pieces don't connect exactly) and then I took a small basket of chalk for each room and hung it on the door handle (This works, since doors are never ever allowed to be closed here) with a sponge piece from the dollar store. The stickers remove easily and don't leave residue behind. As you can tell from the pink wall, this is my daughters room! I did all these while they were in school and when they all arrived home, the kids were so amazed and started in right away!!

Photobucket


Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...