Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Right Now...

 Right Now, I Am:
~ Eating my breakfast
~ Feeling the Slight morning breeze blowing in through the open window
~Watching my son still sleeping on the couch after he woke up too early
~Reading blogs on my blog roll
~Sipping Green Tea
~Smelling the cinnamon in the air
~Thinking of now reading Water for Elephants BEFORE the movie, thanks to TheToteTrove.
~Making a list of things I need to buy for Mother's Day Gifts
~Loving the peace that morning brings after the big kids have been taken to school!

=========================================
Shown above is breakfast that I made for my husband and I to share. Fresh fruit, granola and a yogurt dip is an easy breakfast that I often serve up to my kids when there is not enough time for pancakes or eggs and cereal has just kind of been over done! haha!

I'm a HUGE fan of home made honey and I almost always pull over when I see a sign that says honey for sale. I love to pick up jars and jugs and bottles, and have them on hand to give out as hostess gifts when we are invited places. I usually make up a small tea basket and the honey is the perfect topper!

What is your go-to gift that you always keep on hand in your home?

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a wonderfully sweet morning. I love the smell of cinnamon. You have to love a peaceful start to the day.

SocialStudiesSoubrette said...

What a wonderfully sweet morning. I love the smell of cinnamon. You have to love a peaceful start to the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...