Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Award!

Wow, how lucky am I? I've been given a new award from Monster Round-Up! Thank you so much for this!! I love knowing that there are people reading and loving my blog! That's why I love hearing your comments, it makes me realize that you like what you see!! I also love to discover new blogs from people that comment on mine. Thank you so much everyone!

Here are the official rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell your readers seven (7) things about you.
  • Give this award to fifteen (15) (7) Seven (I am cutting this down so I can finish it today!) recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.



7 Random Things About Me:

  1. I used to work for the Walt Disney Company
  2. My father is truly one of my best friends
  3. I love sushi, but dislike fish
  4. Pink and Yellow are my favorite colors
  5. My daughter's middle name (Verona) is from the city in Romeo and Juliet. I just wish I had made it her first name instead of her middle.
  6. I like iced coffee, but not hot coffee
  7. I would love 3 more kids!
7 Blogs I Pass This Award To:
Each of these blogs I happened to come upon in random ways and I love them all, they hold a deep connection with stuff that I like and I find myself popping in to read them daily! Please drop in on them and give them a follow too!


Photobucket

Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...