Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Magnet Fun!

I have seen some really fantastic felt boards lately and I love how they entertain creativity! As I've mentioned before, we are ALWAYS in the car, so I wanted something more portable for my little ones. Recently, I had the pleasure of attending Box Tops University as the coordinator of my daughters school. They gave away some goodies for attending and one of them was a package of AVERY Magnetic Sheets! I used many of them to make up magnets for the school (To remember to clip box tops over the summer!!) and had some left over! I knew just what to do!
I used mod podge to glue down scrabook paper to the sheets and then used the mod podge over it and cut our shapes in all sizes and colors and prints! Then, I let the little ones design to their hearts content! Before I knew it, they were asking for certain shapes.
Their magnet boards were 2.99 at a local teacher store, that now always seems to be sold out of them!
Scrapbook paper was from my scrap pile of random pieces.
Simple and So fun!!

~Michelle!~


Linking up here:

3 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Super idea! Love it!

Kerri

Frymanfour said...

That's so awesome that you got to go to Box Tops U and get fun freebies! Love what you did with them!

Michelle Sottile said...

Thank you!! Box Tops U, was an absolute blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...