Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This Moment!

Just us in this moment! We went to Starbucks for some down time with crayons and books and of course my laptop! He got chocolate milk and I got my favorite passion tea lemonade! I quickly got engrossed in this book (which I finished within a few hours of parking lots and carpool lanes etc.) and didn't even realize that my little guy was making faces at me and trying to get my attention! haha! I snapped the photo, put it all aside and we lazily enjoyed our morning talking about the birds (they were eating scone pieces in the parking lot), the weather (It was almost 90 today!), what we would do later (water table!!) and the like! We were enjoying our time being together and being silly! What did you do to break away from your schedule today?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...