Saturday, May 7, 2011

Postcard Swap and Lazy Saturday!

I just came across this awesome postcard swap about to happen! It sounds like so much fun and over 100 families have already joined!! Check it out and let me know if you signed up! Deadline is May 17th!




After a hectic Spring Break Last week and weekend, we stayed in today almost all day!! We did some garage saleling (it's a word if I say so!!! lol), met up with a friend etc. That was all while my husband was at work, once he got home we decided to laze it up! The kids played outside, we grilled and had a fun dinner together and are now snuggling and watching Lemonade Mouth! Soon to be followed by a family game!
What did you do today?
Photobucket

I just received this award from Purple Froggie Clay Stuff and I feel so awesome, as this is the 2nd time this week that I have gotten it! WOW! Thanks everyone! You can read my nominations and my 10 random things here!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...