Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Newest Adventure!

At the age of 31, I have set so many goals, that I think I possibly have a World Record right there. How many have I actually met? Not a lot. This is time for a change and I'm turning over a new leaf and ready to get into the best shape of my life, while helping others in the process!  One of my goals for this year is to run a race of some sort. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a 5K, but my mother had a different idea all together and before I knew it, she was talking Chicago Marathon! That's 26.2 MILES?! 


Well as of today, it's official and I have received all of my confirmations that I am in fact going to be running the Chicago Marathon on October 9th of this year! I hope you will follow me on this wonderous adventure as I post the highs and lows of my training and maybe if you are in the area, you can grab some grass and cheer me on! If you are too far, would you consider helping me towards my $2000.00 goal? I'm ready to take on this challenge and I have now set 2 goals; to raise 2000.00 and then to run the marathon! Help me by CLICKING HERE !

Update 1 HERE!
Update 2 HERE!
Less than a month away and I am terrified that I am not ready, but I promise to give it my all. I just want to finish, I don't care about time, I care that I try and that I complete what I started.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...