Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Craft in a Minute! Dessert Pedestals

I found some amazing dishes at a charity shop over this past weekend, but I knew that there was no way on earth that I needed more dishes in the house! I think my husband already things I collect too much! I quickly knew I had to think of something to do with them, because I could not leave them lonely on the shelf. A brisk walk to the candle aisle, found me some perfect pedestals and before I knew it the idea was born and I now have 3 fantastic display dishes!

 In the far left dish is a bracelet I designed and to this day remains on of my most popular pieces.
In the right dish is a tiny amount of vintage hand cancelled stamps I came across at an antique shop while on vacation.

Share what you have created lately!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...