Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Craft in a Minute! Lacing Food

 
Today's Craft in a Minute is so simple and so fun! I like to make special snacks for all of my kids and I always try to avoid just throwing some stuff in a bag. This week I wanted to try something different and went with our recent lacing fun we had last week. I purchased Twizzler Pull and Peels and separated them into individual strips. Then I used straws of different consistencies to make holes in fresh fruit and Voila! Perfection! For snacks at home, I use the longer Twizzler straws and the kids have so much fun, but for snack it was just the right size!!
Snack and Craft in a Minute!!!


~Michelle!~
=============================
SIDE NOTE:
Undergrad Fab is having a SHOPBOP giveaway on her BLOG, head on over!!
================

Linked up here:

2 comments:

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

Great idea! I love how it makes fruit fun for kids!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...