Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crafting Stop!

 
 During the average week, I will make about 3 trips to Michaels and I love to check out every single nook and cranny and to see what's new and what all I can use in upcoming projects! I'm there constantly, since I am usually running in for custom work that someone requests from my shop. This week their 1.00 carousel has a VARIETY of alphabet stamps!! I love these for learning projects, making cards with the kids and all around just fooling around! These were such a steal, I took 3 different ones!
One of my favorite tips to do when I shop, is to print out my coupon and write my list on the back of it!! Since I constantly have my list with my as I shop, I know that I will not forget to hand over my coupon! I always get my craft store coupons online.
Here is this weeks coupon, just click to enlarge and then print! Enjoy your weekend readers!!!

~Michelle!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea writing the list on the back of the coupon! I am going to have to do that. Thank you for the follow, I am now following back and can't wait to read more!

1HecticMommy

The Tote Trove said...

I love Michaels too. I was just there yesterday, with my own coupon in hand :) Great idea about using the coupon as to-do list paper!

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

I think Michaels is my favourite store. That's an awesome price for those stamps! I think I paid somewhere between $7-$10 for mine!

1HecticMommy said...

What a great idea writing the list on the back of the coupon! I am going to have to do that. Thank you for the follow, I am now following back and can't wait to read more!

1HecticMommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...