Monday, April 11, 2011

Craft in a Minute!

 This week's craft in a minute is so simple! This is a great way to breathe new life into an old puzzle or make some fun magnets. It's a great craft that even the youngest learners can get involved! The total for this project came out to be under 3.00!You need magnetic tape (2.99 with a 40% off coupon from Michaels) scissors and any old wooden puzzle, I picked this one up in the dollar section of Michaels too!
 Today, my partner was my 5 year old son! I used the scissors to cut the magnetic strips into the right sizes for each letter. I let him peel and stick away!! Before they were even done, the kids all had their magnetic boards out and were playing away!!
Can you tell they loved them???!!!

3 comments:

Ourfamilyworld said...

That's amazing!! I am really bad at craft. I will sure do this activity with my 3 year old.
Returning the love from @ourfamilyworld.

phasejumper said...

Awesome way to recycle old wooden puzzles! I'm your newest follower!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you ladies!! We love to recycle in this house!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...