Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

I was super lucky on this past week's thrifty hunt! I found a mint condition, still NEW and unused Bento box from Laptop Lunch!! I love to make my kids fun and super cute lunches that give them a little break in the seriousness of school! When I found this for...are you ready??? .99! I about died! There were actually people in front of me when I spotted it and I reached right in between then and snagged it up! SQUEEEE, it's perfect! It was all shiny and untouched and unopened and perfectly packaged!
My daughter took it today and she things it's so cute! Now let's hope the lunch was just as good! haha!! She always has a report on what could have been better, what not to use anymore and what needs to be colder or warmer :) She is very opinionated, but that's alright! So is Mommy! lol!
My favorite part of lunch today? The baby carrots with cilantro ends!!! hahaha!! I gave her hummus to dip with and part of me is thinking I may make these again for myself to have at lunch today!
Share your creative lunches please!!!


~Michelle!~

7 comments:

danielle said...

OMGoodnessness! LOVE it!

...d

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you!!!

LBB said...

What a great score!! I love when that happends :)

phasejumper said...

Jealous!!
Super cute carrots!

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

Wow .99 cents?! That's awesome! Those carrots are adorable too!
- Andrea

OurWanderingAdventures said...

@Trisha, I know right?! It always seems to set the tone of the rest of the day! hahaha!!!

@PhaseJumper, thank you!!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

@Charcoal thank you!! I love good deals!! I actually squealed out loud when I saw it. Oh and I think it just confirmed to my husband that I am crazy! haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...