Monday, April 18, 2011

Right Now........

 Right Now, I Am...
Reading 3 new books that I picked up throughout last week. They have been on my Nook wishlist for a long time, but seeing them at tag sales and thrift stores for less than 1.00 each was just too good to pass up!!


Mind in the Making, Babyproofing Your Marriage and 365 Art & Craft Activities. I am eager to dive right in and hopefully finish them up by the end of the weekend. Everyone is always so amazed at how quickly I can read, but if you think about it realistically we spend A LOT of time in vehicles waiting, offices waiting, lines waiting... I always have a book or my nook handy and read whenever I can! When my kids are in Chinese class, I'm reading! Gymnastics? Reading! Waiting for school to let out? Reading!!!
I was lucky enough to find this fantastic basket this weekend and doesn't it just make the colors of the blocks pop?! Wish it wasn't the last one and that i could get my hands on more! I LOVE color!!!



~Michelle!~

2 comments:

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

That basket is perfect for those blocks! Those books all sound interesting... I'll have to check them out.

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you, I love it!!!
Yes, the books are really great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...