Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Egg Counting

 
 We had some felt scraps that were dying to be given a new life, so we got busy! We cut them into egg shapes and used black puff paint to put numbers onto the eggs! Since this is a game for my 3 year old, we just went up to number 10 right now and only use them a little bit at a time, so as not to overwhelm him.
 I start out round one with the eggs in order, but gradually mix them up as the game progresses!
Roman then uses buttons on each egg. 1 button on the number one, 2 buttons on the number 2 and so on and so forth. Sometimes we play a game where I say put a red button on number 3 and he will do that instead. We try to change it up each time we play!! Share your Easter themed crafts!!

Linked up at:

2 comments:

Debbie Baker Burns said...

You have some great crafts for kids on here! I scrolled down for a bit. The yarn on the spools was simple and creative. I am a SAHM to three kids but mine are teens now. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting. I enjoy meeting new bloggers!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you for the compliment and thank you so much for visiting me here too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...