Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Bubble Station!


This Easter brought us over 20 bottles of bubbles!! Can you believe that?! There was just no more space to store these odd sized jars, bottles, jugs etc. This was even AFTER I sorted and separated and put things in the car!

I decided I needed one central location for bubbles and remember seeing something similar on another blog, I had an idea! I found an old water jug we had laying around and tossed all the solutions inside, then mixed them up and added a little water and glycerin too! I had the kids screw on the top and we shook it all up!

I then made a central bubble 'station' for all things bubbles! This holds a large cup holding all the wands (This cup is free with GIANT and Yummy Mai Tais at Bob Chinns!), 1 cup for pouring solution into a using the wands in(old measuring cup!) and 1 tupperware container for the wider wands! (One store brand one that was missing it's lid after too many uses!!).

Easy and Fun! We have found that having stations for everything outside, just as inside helps keep things organized everywhere! Everything here is also portable, as it all  fits in a small rubbermaid container with lid that can be easily put away or taken somewhere!

~Michelle!~

9 comments:

Justine said...

I love this idea! Now I want to make one!

Unknown said...

Brilliant! You have the best ideas!

Desirae R said...

What an awesome idea!!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you so much!!!
I love when I find good ideas and I too want to run out and try them ASAP! haha!! I now keep an idea notebook next to my laptop!

Mel Creates Often said...

That's awesome! My kids would love this! Following you back!

Andrea . Charcoal and Crayons said...

So cool... and looks like so much fun! Must get some bubbles this Summer... They'll be my little guy's first!

Melissa said...

I've been thinking about buying a container like that to hold the huge bubble solutions we make. I'm so tired of the bubble solution pouring all over my hands and being slippery.

One tip that we found to work great with those flat wands is buying frisbees to put the solution in and set them on the ground that way no one slips the liquid. I had been using plastic lids but they are all plain and the kids don't see them as well as a bright colorful frisbee. I think the dollar spot at Target had some recently.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog too.

OurWanderingAdventures said...

AWESOME! Thanks for that idea!!!

danielle said...

SO glad I didn't freecycle my old jug...cause I'm in LOVE with this idea!

...danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...